Building exceptional teams requires having the best people, not just the brightest. So, how do you build an exceptional team or organization?
Emotional intelligence (EQ) will make the difference. Another kind of “smarts,” it is the resilience to perform under pressure, the trust to build fruitful relationships, the courage to make decisions and the vision to create the future. EQ is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of energy, information, creativity, trust and connection. Study after study shows that high EQ consistently equates to exceptional leadership.
Your competitive advantage will increase with strong emotional and intellectual leadership. Whether you work with individuals or entire teams, you must develop high EQ. This program is useful for those in leadership positions including CEOs, business owners, executives and managers, as well as team members and professional coaches.
In this dynamic 1.5 day program you will:
- Understand the five domains of EQ and their impact on your business & life
- Utilize the EQ Map to explore your personal EQ strengths & vulnerabilities
- Develop a personal EQ-in-Action Plan resulting in demonstrable, immediate and measurable change
- Apply emotional intelligence in creating and sustaining your competitive advantage
- Learn to engage people fully and maximize your success
Used with more than 500 organizations in North America and Europe, EQ is essential learning for leaders, managers and coaches who want to create sustainable change.Read more on EQ