Shatter the Illusion; Minimize Self-Doubt & Maximize Success
Are you a leader who has been challenged with self-doubt or a CEO who sometimes feels like a fraud? If so, you are not alone. This book provides actionable practices to conquer self-doubt while maximizing your success. You’ll learn to stop chasing the illusion of perfection and eliminate the barriers to your full leadership potential. View my bonus chapter, the Unf♥<kwithability Scale, here.
Each chapter can be presented as a stand-alone keynote or half-day workshop. Multiple chapters can be combined to create a customized retreat. Learn more about Sue’s speaking here.
- By following the practices in this book you’ll achieve continuous self-improvement, resulting in increased freedom, internal peace and unshakable excellence.
- The concepts and tools in this book are a must for any entrepreneur or business leader to challenge their thinking, minimize self-doubt, overcome self-imposed obstacles and maximize their full leadership potential. In short, this is a roadmap to ultimately become unstoppable as a leader.
- This book explores ways to create a certainty of self that is unwavering and uncompromising. Creating that kind of presence within yourself allows you to deal with whatever comes your way, be steadfast in your commitment and unaltered by any circumstances or conditions that may be trying to sway you.
Benefits to the reader:
- Ask for help and be willing to receive it
- Learn how to spend the majority of your time doing what you love and are great at
- Become unf♥<kwithable and bring your best self to all you do
- Learn to trust your intuition
- Achieve mastery through discipline
- Define your purpose
- Dismantle your fixed mindset and unlock limitless potential
- Learn to better work with and manage the millennial generation
Read Sue’s interview about her writing process here.
Maya Penn / CEO of Maya's Ideas
Gino Wickman / Author of ``Traction`` and Creator of EOS®
Rhoda Olsen / CEO of Great Clips, Inc.
Dr. Marsha Firestone / President and Founder of The Women Presidents' Organization
Max Lipset / CEO and Founder of The Power House