Rules To Live By #161
Sometimes you see a message and it fits. This one was posted by Marnie Gibbs and I changed the title. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
1. Never shake a hand sitting down.
2. Learn how to cook a signature dish.
3. Spend 30 min. a day reading up on current events.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Request the late check-out.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
8. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of petrol (that’s gas for us Americans).
9. Play with passion or don’t play at all.
10. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
11. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
12. God’s plan is always better than ours. Trust Him.
13. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
14. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
15. Enter a room full of people with confidence and a smile.
16. Never turn down a breath mint.
17. A classic outfit is worth 1,000 words.
18. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
19. Thank a veteran.
20. After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
21. Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
22. Manners make the woman.
23. Give credit. Take the blame.
24. Stand up to bullies. Protect those who are bullied.
25. Write down your dreams.
26. Add value everywhere you go.
27. Be confident and humble at the same time.
28. If ever in doubt, REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE and REFUSE to be ordinary!
29. Change the world; don’t let it change you.
30. Always be you! Hold your head high. Be confident whenever you walk into a room and stay strong.
31. Don’t ever let anyone make you feel like you are less of a person. They have the problem, not you.
32. If you’re in my circle, I will ALWAYS have your back.