20% to Goal #207
Today, it occurred to me that I blew it. I’ve been giving my lessons from blogging daily every 50 blogs and I blew by #200 without a thought. So, my recap is today with #207 instead. Thank you for your grace if you’re playing along.
What I’m learning with this daily discipline 200 blogs in:
- It’s not easy to think of things to write every day.
- Some days are filled with opportunities and ideas; others a blank page. The difference is with how I am observing life, not life itself.
- When my support system isn’t strong, neither am I. Blogging on days when it feels like I’m challenged to keep up seems like a chore or an afterthought. This is familiar to other experiences in my life and worth pausing to reflect upon.
- I am becoming a better writer as I do more. Paying attention to what works is done with more discernment than in the beginning.
- I’m proud of my progress. It’s not always easy to do something daily and keep your word. Most people quit or find workarounds. I challenge myself not to do that and I am proud when I keep my word while doing things that don’t come naturally. I know this is unusual and the reason many don’t succeed; they let their reasons win over their results. I’m glad I’ve persevered and believe I’m better for it.
That’s it for now. Stay tuned as I evolve, learn, and grow. And if you’re playing along, please comment, share and like the posts – it keeps me going as it can be lonely as I make progress.