How often do you spend time analyzing your behavior and performance?
For me, it’s a recurring theme to evaluate what went well and poorly in my interactions. Often, I cause my own stress over situations others may not even remember as I over analyze my actions and commentary. One of the ways I’ve curbed that anxiety blossom is to review my week – thanks again @mahtab! In my Maximizing Success Journal, I’ve shared this series of questions to evaluate your week and move forward with more productive actions. Couple this with the weekly preview (shared in blog #235) and you’ve got a winning strategy for the week…or simply purchase the journal and really accelerate your success!
Here are the questions:
- Describe the week that just ended in a few words:
- Insights I have resulting from my experiences and observations of myself this week:
- What were my greatest successes this week?
- What new thoughts and behaviors am I aware of?
- What am I most proud of?
- What was surprising to me?
- What am I most excited about?
- Where do I need to dedicate more time?
- What new actions/practices do I need to incorporate into my life?
- What was most meaningful to me this week?
Try this on and see how it shapes your self-awareness and learning. Couple it with the preview and you
will amplify your journaling experience while maximizing success!