It’s still in the early morning.
My favorite time to focus, meditate, welcome the day, and set my intentions for the day. I’m pondering my routine and considering exercise as the non-negotiable addition to the start of the day.
All my reasons greet me to persuade my thinking in every direction:
- What about when I travel?
- What about when I have a really early start?
- What about…insert predictable reason or excuse here
- On the flip side…how peaceful would I become?
- What if this was the game changer for my mind and body?
- How could I make this easier?
- What are the best activities for when I travel?
- How awesome would I feel every day?
My outcomes depend on which questions I listen to. It’s the difference every day between regret and success.
I’m ready to win.