Do you ever feel like you’re falling behind or losing your mojo in comparison to the rockstars around you? Me too.
So, I compiled a list of what I do to help to recalibrate and get my mojo back and thought I’d share:
- Remember to be kind to yourself: Everyone’s journey is different; you never know the entirety of what a person is going through.
- Reduce social media time: Don’t let it trigger negative feelings.
- Set realistic goals, lower the bar if necessary: Celebrate each small step forward.
- Embrace your strengths: Focus on what you’re good at and do more of that.
- Practice gratitude: Count your blessings, shift your perspective.
- Compare to yourself from previous days: Recognize how far you’ve come.
- Be positive: Challenge negative thoughts, use affirmations.
- Seek inspiration: Learn from others without competing, connect with sources of joy.
- Stay mindful: Be aware of your thoughts and emotions, reframe as necessary, and journal.
- Find support: Talk to someone you trust.
- Do what you love: Rediscover your passions and joys.
- Offer what you perceive is missing. Example: if you don’t feel appreciated, offer appreciation.
Time is the only non-renewable resource here. When you break free from comparisons and embrace your progress, your mojo will return along with your confidence. Life is short; don’t waste time.